Who we are
Vortex is a market leading platform for streaming games to any of your favorite devices. We have been working with developing our technology since 2008 and launched the Vortex brand in July 2017. More than 3 million users have installed our applications and thousands of players access the service daily. We currently offer a cheap way to avoid investing hard earned money into an expensive gaming rig, for a low monthly fee.
We’re looking for a person who would join our newly-established community team and help building and managing our community. A person on this position will be responsible for building relationships with community partners such as fan sites, influencers and gamers. If you speak English and/or Spanish, Portuguese, French and you love video games, don’t hesitate so send us your CV! We are looking for both full-time and part-time employee candidates.
Daily responsibilities in a nutshell
- work closely with our community manager/CEO to execute on communication strategies, plans, channels and events
- work closely with marketing teams to drive the design and execution of all communication efforts on our company, brands and products across owned platforms and social media channels
- build relationships with community partners such as fan sites, influencers and players
We offer you
- a unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution
- a gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- a competitive salary and great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Szczecin, Poland
- the chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts
- access to a health care and sport activities package
- frequent social activities, and other goodies are a standard
- free access to our game streaming platform
Salary 2.000 - 5.000 PLN Netto
- familiar with social media trends
- ability to analyze and draw conclusions
- good level of spoken and written English
- ability to talk to people online
- creativity and self-reliance
- good level in an additional language like Spanish, French or Portuguese
- past experience working with communities and influencers.
- gamer :-)